Monday, February 16, 2009

Case of the Monday's

The office was closed tomorrow so I should be happy. Well I would have been if my hubby stuck to the plan. But nooooooooooooooooooo he had to play dumb like we haven't ever said anything. I have TWO days off a year where my work is closed and the kids daycares are open. MLK's birthday and presidents day, which is TODAY!!!! I reminded him last night that I didn't have work today so please don't wake me up. He wakes me up right before he is suppose to leave and says "am I suppose to take the kids to daycare or are you" WTH!!! Why would I wake up on one of my TWO days off a year to drive them all the way to school just to come back when we could drop them off of his way? hmmmmmmmmm!!! So the cranky a$$ I was said forget it, since neither child was up, dressed or fed I decided to just keep them today and prayed them slept in. Nope once Kevin shut the front door they were up.

Now, don't get me wrong I love having them here but I look forward to having these two mornings to sleep in and get some stuff done around the house, they rarely stay at school longer than after lunch. So even though today was an extra day to my weekend, I got no rest and every mess I cleaned up there were 3 new ones to tackle. Not to mention the FIGHTS, OMG from now on every hot wheels we buy will be purple since EVERYONE wants the PURPLE hot wheel. One thing was Ally did take a kinda nap (door was shut when Im pretty sure no sleeping happened) and I got the laundry done. Two weeks of clean clothes were piling up and Kevin and I were seeing which one would break and fold them. Grrrr its always ME!!!

Shawna

0 comments: