Thursday, February 26, 2009

Toothless Thursday Treasures

This morning I went in to wake up Corey, I love seeing his expression when he first looks under his pillow. First thing he's says this morning is "see mom the tooth fairy likes me cavities and all". LOL I'm starting to think I might just say that line too much.

Im happy the tooth fairy gave him the $5, he was excited and said he only need 4 more dollars to buy his nerf sword. Here is the letter he wrote:

Here is Corey sporting a new toothless grin. It wont belong before tooth #6 & #7 come out.


After all the excited with Corey I went in to wake up Ally. My little girl never stops, she's always moving and whenever she is moving she's looking for trouble. These time right here are what I treasure the most, I love it when she is awake but sleeping like an angel she still looks like my baby.

2 comments:

GeekMommy said...

Your Tooth Fairy leaves $5?? Don't tell my Tooth Fairy will you? I think she'd have a heart attack! ;)

Shawna said...

HAHA!! I asked around and darn these get lots of moola from the tooth fairy. I used to get change never dollars. I figured by the time we're giving the big bucks he will appreciate it more. And those big molars will be worth the extra cash. We give $1 per tooth and this was tooth #5 so $5.