Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday's Surmise

I had a fun relaxing night last night and stumbled in very early this morning. I was able to sleep in a little and then got up to go baby shower shopping, waxing appt and then tanning. Well I didnt make the tanning appt but did stop for booze and Raising Canes per hubby's frantic phone call because they kids were driving him insane.

When did Babies R Us get so INSANELY CRAZY?? I loved going there when I was pregnant and when the kids were babies. I would just look around and be so relax. OMG I hated it today. I couldnt find anything, they didnt have anything on the registry, nobody would help me, some woman got huffy with me when she tried to run me over with her cart. WTH!!!!


I really need to relax after the BRU shopping experience. I was excited to try this waxing place, I got a flyer for a free wax. The lady came out to get me and the FIRST thing she did was call me SHAWANNA, OMG if you know me you know how much I hate that. Sometimes I grit my teeth and smile but I had to correct her I couldnt stop myself.


The lady was super nice and I guess I mentioned my infertility miracles somewhere in the conversations and she was so happy because her and her husband who have been trying for 9 years was about to consider it. So we chatted and chatted. Then she ruined it. She said AFTER SHE HAS ALREADY STARTED...... "Oh no I didnt realize you were pregnant!" WHAT no Im not pregnant and then instead of saying Im sorry and shutting up she said "Oh wow are you sure, your really pooching out and I would swear you were pregnant" I wanted to cry right there, I have been trying so hard to lose this weight since Im sad to say this isnt the first time someone has said that to me but I really didnt think I still looked that way. The 9lbs that decided to jump on board these last few weeks was already messing with my mind, but THIS!! THIS IS GOING TO DRIVE ME INSANE!!!

I am trying to get it out of my head but maybe getting all this baby shower stuff ready isnt helping :o(
I just don't get why people just can't keep there mouthes shut. I mean I would never think of asking someone that unless I was toatlly sure. I mean people if you don't know them then

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!!!!

Now Im going to drown my sorrows....

0 comments: