Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Deja Vu

Corey lost tooth #6, looks like he's taking mama's pattern of tooth loss. LOL My baby boy has already been cute but something about a toothless grin makes them even cuter if that is even possible.

He lost it last night after Ally and I had already gone to sleep, high 5's to dad for thinking on his feet and making sure that money was there. Corey was so excited this morning and even woke up on time. He counted all his money and realized he had enough for the Nerf sword he wanted, so I promised we would stop by the store tonight.

Here is my sniff sniff BIG BOY with this toothless grin


and take a look a mommy way back in the day with her toothless grin, I was the same age as Corey

Shawna says..

1 comments:

B said...

Oh wow...Owen is on his 5th tooth as well. We have no idea where #3 and #4 are...his belly maybe? eww gross.

Anyway..I am sending an award your way...pick it up here.

http://wheredidthisallcomefrom.blogspot.com/2009/03/something-good-to-pass-on.html