Sunday, March 8, 2009

Thinking Back

Now the the surgery date is booked and my mom's plane tickets are bought, Im starting to MEGA plan the next few months. Ally turns 3 in May and we were going to have a birthday party for her, a real one with her friends from school. I was going to cancel but decided I won't. My mom will still be here so we will still do a party just downplay it. It will be so hard for me though to sit and do nothing, I wont even be able to lift my camera. ACK!! Its all good though. Dr said no housework, lifting groceries, dishes, laundry, nada for 6 weeks OH DARN!!!

Anyways enough with my planning babble, you will hear enough between now and 4/20. I was looking at pics and found a March 2006 folder. So funny. I was pregnant with Ally and had gestional diabetes and was about to go out of work on disability for complications. I couldnt sleep worth a damn because lil yoga master never rested. I wish I had my old blog to remember what I wrote but it was really silly, you know preggo brain silly. Funny how vivid I remember this night.

Taking my weekly belly shot

Kevin brings home these

Did he forget about THIS?? Torture

Watching tv because I couldnt sleep and surprised that my feet were no longer visible

DAMN look at my feet, thank god I couldn't see them
Awe memories, can't believe I will never be pregnant again EVER :o( and that my baby is going to be THREE!!!!

Shawna says...

0 comments: