Monday, March 2, 2009

GREEN EGGS AND HAM

The Ruschmann Family Tradition - Green Eggs & Ham for Dr. Seuss' Birthday! The kids have a blast, they EAT which I couldnt ask for anything more and I love to hear each year how much of the book or books Corey can recite. Mom and dad are not HUGE fans of green eggs but we put them down the hatch because we love that our kids think we are cool.





Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

Say!
I like green eggs and ham!
I do! I like them, Sam-I-am!
And I would eat them in a boat.
And I would eat them with a goat...

And I will eat them in the rain.
And in the dark. And on a train.
And in a car. And in a tree.
They are so good, so good, you see!

So I will eat them in a box.
And I will eat them with a fox.
And I will eat them in a house.
And I will eat them with a mouse.
And I will eat them here and there.
Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!

I do so like
green eggs and ham!
Thank you!
Thank you,
Sam-I-am!

Shawna says....

0 comments: