Sunday, June 22, 2008

Oh No My Hair!!

I was taking a bath with Ally and she was standing behind me pulling my hair and making a pretty pony tail. She had a clip and was brushing my hair with the clip. Then a heard help me and I figured she wanted me to help her open the clip, well that was it but when she came around to the front of me I realized she was brushing my hair with a SHAVER not the clip!! OMG I was freaking out and everytime I would grab my hair more hairs came out. Eeekkk!!

Kevin says that their isnt a bald spot but why does my hair keep coming out?I have been having that feeling that I want to go back to my pixie cut but now after this shaving drama I want to keep my longer hair for awhile more, well as long as there isnt a bald spot back there. Thankfully I'm planning on getting myhair trimmed and shaped this week so hopefully they can fix whatever damage has been done.

1 comments:

Modokker said...

oh no That Ally! I think we need to see a picture of the damage. Joey dug a razor out of the trash and was carrying it around in his pocket the other day. Ugh it had the cover on it but still. Nots ure what he thought he was going to do with it.