Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Ruschmann's Go Under The Big Top

The niece Erin is in town from Texas and staying with my MIL so for Corey's graduation present we all went to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! I was nervous about Ally, you know 2 year olds don't do well in tight high spaces ESPECIALLY my 2 year old. She did really well, we even took off the lease for awhile. LOL Luckily we had 7 seats so she was able to walk back and forth because me and Papa at the other end. I feel a little bad for the people in front of us because she got their heads a few times. The had kids the same age so they know my pain. One bad thing was we brought the lease instead of the stroller because there was no way I was trying to get a stroller in there. We get there and stand by the escalator (sp?) and call my MIL to see where she is. She is on the OTHER side and says thats where you get in. Ugh, ok. So I carry Ally outside across the parking lot and we stand outside for 30min in 104 degree heat. NICE! We get to go inside an hour before the show starts and are able to down down to the floor and see all the different acts upclose. Getting inside we have to walk up SEVERAL SEVERAL flights of stairs with me carrying my heavy backpack AND my 30lb daughter. We get inside and I carry Ally ALL the way back downstairs to the show floor. Then when we go ALL THE WAY UP AGAIN when the show starts. By now my back is KILLING me. Right before the show started I took ALly to change her pull up and she wanted to pee pee in the potty WOO HOO pee pee at the circus in the big potty. YES!!! Show starts and ALL the kids are excited and laughing it was great. A different circus than the last time I went which was when I was in 5th or 6th grade and it was at the OLD Boston Garden LOL but it was still a really good show. It was worth going even though we got home at 11:30pm and at to be up at 4:30am the next morning. We were all dragging ass but the kids and really cool stuff to show the "show & tell" the next day at school.

0 comments: