Saturday, June 28, 2008

Shujuana's World

Today I had an AWESOME day in Shujuana's World and got a taste of just how sweet her little world is. Before you all call the white coats to come take me away let me fill you in. Awhile ago hubby and I had a disagreement, he claimed that he needed all this boys night out stuff because "I" did so many thing and went on so many vacations WITHOUT the kids. I wanted him to pee in a cup because I KNOW he was smoking something heavy to think that. I go everywhere and anywhere with my two kiddos in tow, man I can't even pee without 2 sets of eyes staring at me and 2 set of hands trying to open the door. I friends and I got a little chuckle from Kevin and we came to the conclusion that "SHUJUANA" must being having all this fun while "SHAWNA" is at home with the kids. Wondering where Shujuana came from? It seems that NOBODY can spell or say my correctly and I cant stand when people call me Shujuana. So Shujuana became my alter ego that goes on all these kidless vacations.

This morning I woke up and decided today I will be Shujuana since Shawna is turning 31 on Monday EEK! LOL!! I went and got my haircut, color and my eyebrows waxed. Then went and rented some WII games for the kids (opps Shawna came out there) then it was off to shopping and trying clothes with the only thing in tow was a venti iced skinny sugarfree vanilla latte. Gosh it was soooooo nice and relaxing, no wonder Shujuana gets away so often. Now tonight the hubby is taking me to dinner and to see Sex & The City, gotta love making the man see a chick flick because he cant say no since it is YOUR birthday.

Looks like Shawna needs to get the kids ready for grandma's before Shujuana slips into something sexy for her night out.

0 comments: