Sunday, August 17, 2008

Its been crazy busy, but Im getting the hang of my camera

My mom got here yesterday which means the COUNTDOWN to Coreys first day of Kindergarten and my Cancun vacation has now BEGUN!! Woo Hoo!!
The kids we SUPER excited for grammy from KY to get here














Today we decided to get up and get dressed and head to the farm. A nice family outing, Kevin was being a big poopy face because he hates the heat. Hello we live in Vegas dude.



















Some kid kicked us out of the peaches area because they werent ripe, dang what if I like nonripe fruit. The HUGE zucchini was SO FRIGGIN FUNNY. Didn't matter we were on the hunt for green tomatoes, cant have my mom come and visit with making my FAVORITE.
































We found some apples that were ripe, well enough for me and Corey we LOVE the tart apples. Shhh nobody saw us eat one. The kids, well Kevin got hot and went to the car while me and my mom went huntng for plums. Looks like they had fun in the car without us.

























0 comments: