Saturday, August 9, 2008

Trying out my new camera

Boy there is a lot to learn, of friend of mine went out with me last night to teach me how to use it. Oh and if you don't know what I'm talking about the hubster gave me a Canon Rebel XSI for my birthday. The damn thing intimidates me MAJORLY.

We went to VooDoo Lounge last night (my first time as I have always been scared shitless of the ride up, not to mention just being up there) I held on for dear life but got some neat pictures.

We were SO HIGH UP














Isn't this sunset BEAUTIFUL











Still figuring out night pics



and moving pictures are a pain in my ass right now





















I had way too much fun with the glass flowers they were just so pretty





Outside at the Bellagio fountains



Found out how to use my timer


Practicing my closeups

0 comments: